This product contains the work files of my 'Woven Bamboo Fence' material study as seen on my ArtStation page and on my Blog
The files can be used to dissect or used in projects, both personal and commercial.
- 4k resolution textures in .PNG and .TGA format
- .Sbsar file with exposed parameters
- Organized .Sbs with frames and comments
- Read Me text file, contains detailed description of the parameters
- Amount of vertical pieces
- Two main color schemes; beige and black (as seen on ArtStation)
- Adjustments to overall roughness and albedo
- Ability to hide certain elements like the bamboo nodes and support poles
- Change the width of the horizontal pieces
- Rotation of the main weave pattern
You can use any part of the graph in your own projects, both personal and commercial.
Direct redistribution or sharing of the textures, .Sbsar, .Sbs or the material graphs, as well as including it in asset packs, is not allowed.
Product must be embedded in your project(video game, movie, ArchViz etc.)
Single User License (Education) - this license is for education purposes.
Single User License (Commercial) - this license is meant for a single user.
Team License (Limited to 10 users) - this license is for a small team up to ten users.
Team License (Unlimited) - this license is for teams with more than ten users.
- The .Sbs file can be used with Substance Designer version 2019.1.0 and up.
- The file is authored and shown at 4k resolution, but is set to a default resolution of 256 to be able to open it with any PC specs
This product is non-refundable.
For questions and feedback reach out to me through any of my social channels or send me a message on ArtStation.
- Added a free variant for people to dissect the content for educational purposes